- Listings of businesses for sale as well as advice.
- Their mission is to make the process of funding your business easy.
- The U.S. Business Advisor exists to provide businesses with one-stop access to federal government information, services, and transactions.
- CCH Business Owner's Toolkit
- Thousands of pages of information and tools to help you start, run and grow a successful small business.
- Information for franchises, distribution, license companies & business opportunity seekers.
- National Association for the
- The National Association for the Self-Employed has pioneered support for micro-businesses and the self-employed, while helping to define this important part of the American economy.
- The Connecticut Small Business
- The expert advisement offered by the State of Connecticut’s SBDC is often recognized as the premier business assistance program in the state.
- Quicken Small Business
- Useful general small business site.
- SCORE Fairfield County Chapter (scorenorwalk.org)
- Counselors to America's Small Business: FREE confidential business counseling for both existing businesses and start-ups.
- Small Business Council of
- The Small Business Council of America is the only national organization exclusively representing the federal income and estate tax, pension and other benefit interests of privately held and family owned businesses.
- Small Business Knowledge
- A comprehensive free resource of small business information.
- U.S. Small Business
- U.S. Department of Commerce. Government services for starting a small business.
- The Business Council of Fairfield
- For more than three decades, The Business Council of Fairfield County has been strengthening companies and communities in Fairfield County. Through research-based public policy initiatives, information services and network building programs, we are committed to the economic vitality of our region, and the performance of their members.
- Business Connections - Fairfield County
- Business Connections provides a structured and supportive system of giving and receiving business. It does so by providing an environment in which you develop personal relationships with dozens of other qualified business professionals. By establishing this "formal" relationship with other people, you will have the opportunity to substantially increase your business.
- 411.com, Switchboard.com,
- White Pages, Yellow Pages, Email Lookup, Reverse Phone, Reverse Address, Area and ZIP Code information